Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Touch of the Lord

Today in church, our pastor felt the Lord was saying there was an annointing there for several types of healing: anxiety disorders, swollen joints, and heart issues. Crazy isn't it that the Lord would put those three together? Anyway, I went forward due to being on anti-anxiety medication for the last 8 years. As I was there I felt a soft tender hand touch my back, knowing someone was praying for me. Trusting the Lord for all and any healing of my anxiety, I felt His presence and His precious voice say softly that He was healing my broken heart. That soft tender hand was on my back right at the spot beneath where my human heart would be. With that soft voice of His speaking directly to a need I didn't even come forward for, gentle tears started flowing down my cheeks.....along with "a knowing" He was indeed doing some inner healing. When I turned to see who was praying, a friend of my teenage daughter was standing there....Oh Lord, You are so very Good! Please teach us to be obedient, to be humble, to be healed, and to be used however You choose to use us. Bless those who have blessed us by their obedience to You.

No comments:

Post a Comment